5 days ago
As the local Dutch Compliance officer of a global Fintech/financial services provider you will be part of a global compliance team in Rotterdam. You will cover regulatory compliance, due dilligence duties and compliance awareness.
- Conduct analyzes of high-risk customers / prospects / transactions
- Participate in the preparation of reports to regulators
- Report suspicious transaction to the FIU
- Participate in drafting compliance support materials
- Supervision of regulatory implementation and improvement of risk model
- Perform permanent control missions
- 3-5 years experience in a Compliance position
- Compliance knowledge e.g. AML/CTF/KYC, PSD2
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Sound interesting? or do you know anyone in your network? Apply by sending your updated CV - Click on the apply button!
Please do not hesitate to contact me via for more information or apply with you CV!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.