JCW Resourcing UK
Role: Compliance Officer
Location: Vaduz, Liechtenstein
Employment Type: Permanent, 80-100%
I’m currently recruiting on behalf of a fast-growing, dynamic bank who is looking for a highly-motivated compliance professional to join and strengthen their team just outside of Vaduz.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Examination of account opening documents
- Creation of compliance files when opening an account
- Transaction monitoring during the business relationship in compliance with the Provisions of the SPG / SPV as well as relevant FMA guidelines
- Comparison of customer bases and beneficial owners using Worldcheck
- Comparison of customer data with common blacklists
- Creation and monitoring of statistics and evaluation for the management
- Updating and monitoring compliance with regulations and directives
- Monitoring and implementation of current issues
- Business, auditing or legal background is an advantage
- Previous experience working in the banking space
- You are confident in examining account opening documents
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Clear communication skills, able to speak fluent German and English
- Highly motivated, able to work in high-pressure environments
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you aren't interested but would like to get in touch about other potential opportunities, please feel free to send your CV directly to email@example.com
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to receive vouchers.