: Lausanne, Switzerland
: Permanent, 100%: Compliance Officer
Currently recruiting on behalf of a fast-growing, dynamic asset manager who is looking for a compliance professional to join their Lausanne office.
This opportunity will give you the chance to work alongside senior management, interact with the wider business and take on a broad range of responsibilities. You will be rewarded with an attractive and performance-oriented compensation package.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Supporting the Head of Compliance and Risk Management, responsible for all delegated compliance tasks
- Monitoring and analysing relevant regulatory developments
- Setting up implementation concepts
- Response for the Internal Control System
- Develop, maintain and review delegated legal documents (policies, procedures, agreements etc)
- Educated to degree level studying either law, compliance, banking, or finance
- Any additional compliance qualifications/certificates would be a bonus
- 3-5 years’ experience in an asset management compliance role
- Excellent knowledge of Swiss and European regulations (CISA, FISA, FINIA, AIFMD, MIFID II) and other financial related regulations
- Understanding of Swiss/European AML standards
- Fluent in German, French and English
- Team player who can work well independently
- Problem solver
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are not interested but would like to get in touch about other potential opportunities, please feel free to send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to receive vouchers.