Compliance Officer – Amsterdam
As a Compliance Officer you will play a critical role in supporting the businesses operations around the world in the global compliance department.
We are looking for a proffesional with strong financial markets Compliance experience in the Amsterdam area.
- Provide Compliance oversight of the real-time and post-trade monitoring of trading activity
- Handle relationships with the AFM and other regulatory authorities
- Translate regulations into policies and procedures and implement
- Identify any deficiencies and report to theManagement Board
- Advise the board and senior management on compliance topics
- 5+ years experience in similar position
- Knowledge on EU financial regulation related to financial markets
- Fluent English and Dutch speaker
Sound interesting? or do you know anyone in your network? Apply by sending your updated CV – Click on the apply button!
Please do not hesitate to contact me via for more information or apply with you CV!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.