JCW Resourcing UK
Compliance Officer – The Netherlands
As Compliance Officer you will be working withing a growing and global technology payment platform. Please see responsibilities and requirements on the advert!
- Supervising the firm’s compliance with its anti-money laundering and other compliance obligations
- Take responsibility for oversight of compliance with the DNB’s rules
- Oversee the regulatory reporting process.
- Oversee client due diligence including applicant screening, due diligence, behavior profiling, enhanced due diligence, the identification of politically exposed persons etc.
- Support the design, management and oversight of efficient and effective systems compliance controls
- Working closely with colleagues in several jurisdictions on compliance topics
- Ensuring policies, procedures and controls are revised when required by new regulations
- Relevant experience of AML related topics within the Financial Services industry, preferably in payments
- Good understanding of compliance.
- Experience of identifying and managing regulatory change.
- Ability to interpret the law, develop policies and implementation
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.