JCW Resourcing UK
Global Bank are currently looking for an experienced Compliance Officer to join their team in Luxembourg, with a focus on AML/CTF. The candidate will be responsible for supporting the AML Team Lead with 2nd Line compliance oversight of AML/CTF issues, acting as a point of escalation for those in 1st Line. The successful candidate will also be performing quality assurance/AML review, ensuring best practise is being followed.
- 3+ years' experience in compliance in Banking, local Luxembourg experience is preferred
- Must have banking experience (Commercial/Private/Corporate Banking)
- 3+ years' specifically focussed on AML/CTF
- Experience in quality assurance or review is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of AML/KYC processes as well as 5AMLD
- Fluent in English, and preferably French
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.