£87.9k - 105.4k per year + Bonus
27 days ago
We are currently working on behalf of a leading global investment bank, who is looking to hire a Compliance Officer for their growing business in Frankfurt. The successful candidate will liaise with local as well as international senior management of the wider European business in order to tailor the compliance management system to the German and European regulations.
- Provide analytical, administrative and advisory support to the Compliance & AML Directors as required for all compliance activities throughout the entity in Germany. This will also include regulatory change implementation and compliance related reporting, ensuring that all risk based reviews and monitoring is in line with regulatory obligations and internal policies / procedures.
- Assist with financial crime compliance activities:
- updating the financial crime compliance policies and procedures (including the implementation of an annual Financial Crime RCSA process)
- reviewing financial crime related policies and procedures impacting entity activities
- designing and delivering financial crime compliance training.
- Act as the lead for receipt and translation of regulatory interactions in Germany
- Assist the Regulatory Assurance team with any broader EMEA thematic reviews
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, law degree is an advantage
- 5-7 years’ of broad compliance advisory experience in an investment banking, legal or regulatory environment, within the private side businesses including investment banking, corporate finance and capital markets
- Strong working knowledge of capital markets and financial services laws, regulatory environment and products and an interest in gaining exposure to, and working closely with, the underlying business.
- Fluent in German and English