3 months ago
: Compliance Officer
: Remote / Estonia
Currently recruiting on behalf of a dynamic digital banking firm who is looking for a compliance professional to join their team.
They provide trusted crypto banking solutions to support the growth of economies and have issued an innovative blockchain-powered “utility token”, used to pay for financial services like international payments and money transfers.
This opportunity will give you the chance to support the firm in developing an end-to-end digital trade finance system. You will work alongside senior management, interact with the wider business, and take on a broad range of responsibilities.
They offer a flexible working environment in which employees can work remotely.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Ensure that the bank and its entities comply with the legal, jurisprudential, regulatory, and ethical requirements relating to compliance activities
- Aid in the fight against money laundering (inc. transaction monitoring/market abuse)
- Develop and ensure compliance banking regulations, procedures, and directives
- Offer legal and compliance advice to internal stakeholders
- Design and deliver the banks internal training sessions
- Representing the bank regarding compliance and managing/monitoring the relations with the external and internal auditors (FINMA)
What they are looking for:
- Educated to degree level studying Estonian law
- Strong background in banking compliance and has a clear understanding of the Estonian regulatory requirements
- 3+ years of work experience, in the financial services with an understanding of legal and compliance issues of international money movement
- Has clear, effective communication skills and can work effectively in multi-cultural teams
- A high level of proficiency in English
- Analytical who enjoys solving complex problems
- Entrepreneurial with experience or passion in tech or FinTech start-ups
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are not interested but would like to get in touch about other potential opportunities, please feel free to send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to receive vouchers.