2 months ago
As a Senior Compliance Officer, your role will be central within the FinTech, and it will be to ensure that the risks relating to our activity as a payment institution are controlled.
This position requires a certain agility in order to strengthen the existing system, which requires a good understanding of the issues of a payment institution, as well as the ability to work transversally with all the teams as well as the management of the company.
Your main missions will be to meet the obligations of permanent internal control and risk assessment within a payment institution.
Your main tasks will be:
- Pilot the mapping of non-compliance risks and identify the risk control systems and action plans to be put in place
- Establish permanent control plans with the teams and set up 2nd level controls
- Enhance the internal control procedures following regulatory changes (mapping of AML / CFT risks, drafting of AML / CFT procedures, etc.);
- Prepare regulatory reporting (QLB, RACI, LCB / FT) with the Compliance Director and the legal manager; and ensure exchanges with the authorities (ACPR, TRACFIN and other European authorities)
- Prepare and lead the meetings of the FinTech Risk Committee
- Monitor regulatory impacts and adapt procedures according to changes.
- Train and support all staff in Compliance issues, in particular LCB / FT
- Coordinate with the technical teams, the automation of certain tasks or controls relating to compliance
- Master’s degree Law, Banking, Finance, Audit or Compliance
- Excellent written and oral expression
- Knowledge of the world of payment as well as mastery of banking regulations (LCB-FT) and compliance issues.
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite and a third language is a plus (Italian, Spanish)
- Mastery of office tools