60,000 € - 70,000 €
3 months ago
Lucy Russell - Henry
I am looking for a compliance officer based in Amsterdam to join the world’s largest non-banking fintech - if you are ready to join an innovative and international team that is growing exponentially, apply to this position !
You will be:
- Driving the Compliance framework of the Dutch entity
- Supporting the local and international teams with regulatory issues
- Implementing all regulatory and legal requirements and changes from local Regulators. You will acting as single point of contact with the regulator.
- Developing and maintaining relevant parts of the compliance framework (regulatory and financial crime compliance)
- Liaising closely with the global head of regulatory compliance to ensure that compliance policies and procedures are consistent with company policy and European frameworks
- Help improving the operational compliance processes based on the local policies
- Attend regulatory forums and industry meetings to keep up to date with industry standards
- Have 3 to 6 years of relevant experience within the financial industry in regulatory compliance: PSD2, MIFID, etc - and some knowledge of AML/KYC processes
- Have previous/ proven experience with interactions with the local regulatory bodies
- Have strong knowledge of regulatory compliance
- An interest and first experience within the fintech or payment industry is a strong advantage
- Can take ownership of parts of a Compliance framework in a fast-paced Fintech environment
- Have relevant Compliance/Legal qualifications
Competitive market rate salary provided + great benefits
This position requires fluency in Dutch.
This position is stand-alone.
Interested? - Please apply by sending your updated CV