London, United Kingdom
10 months ago
Currently recruiting on behalf of an International Bank focused on Trade Finance, for a number of Compliance professional to join their team. These roles will play a leading role in the development of the Banks' regulatory compliance framework, and will be working closely with senior stakeholder across the business. These are immediate vacancies base in London, with the manager looking to book in interviews quickly.
- 2+ years' experience in banking, ideally trade finance or correspondent banking
- Compliance monitoring of all frameworks, policies, systems and controls / GAP analysis
- Experience in FCA regulatory compliance (COBS, SYSC etc) and horizon scanning
- Compliance Advisory across EMEA regions desirable
- Practical / generalist financial crime experience useful (AML, Transactions, Payments Screening etc)
- Strong communication (written and oral) essential, and confident ability to effectively manage senior stakeholders, and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Help with any additional training of junior members of staff
Type: Permanent, full-time
Location: London, City
Salary: £40-60k, negotiable depending on experience
Please note, all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.