about 2 months ago
Role: Compliance Officer
Location: Zurich-Altstetten, Switzerland
Employment Type: Permanent, full time
Currently recruiting on behalf of a Swiss bank based in Zurich who is looking for a professional to join their Legal and Compliance team. This could be the perfect opportunity for you if you like a modern, stable working environment where you can develop your skills whilst working!
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Control of openings and processing of KYC reports
- Point of contact for compliance requests from different business areas across the bank
- Reviewing the market abuse hits
- Transaction monitoring
- Customer complaints
- Analytical and educated to degree level, ideally studying law/economics or you have relevant professional experience
- Experience working in the financial services
- Avaloq experience would be an advantage
- Fluent in German, good knowledge of English/French
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you aren't interested but would like to get in touch about other potential opportunities, please feel free to send your CV directly to email@example.com
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to receive vouchers.