4 months ago
- Responsible for establishing and controlling all compliance processes to ensure conformity with the law and internal regulations, reporting to the General Counsel
- Primarily for the asset management function including pre- and post-trade compliance, reporting to stock exchanges and regulators, employee trading controls, data protection and anti-money laundering
- Provide inputs for the Compliance Reporting and Processes
- Additional responsibilities include IT system authorizations, compliance training and interaction with auditors and regulators
What We Expect
- University Masters' degree in law preferable
- A minimum of two years cross-border asset management experience across asset classes mandatory
- Working knowledge of Swiss regulations
- mimumum 5 years' experience in the Finance area
- Excellent English and German language skills
What We Offer
- A base to develop and grow on. Personally, as a team and for the company.
- A work-life balance that is lived, a partnership-based business, an excellent working environment.
- A corporate culture characterized by respect, fairness and transparency.