3 months ago
Role: Compliance Officer
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Employment Type: Permanent, full time
I'm currently recruiting on behalf of a global trading firm who are looking for a Compliance Officer to join their team based in Amsterdam. You will join a collaborative, growing team and have plenty of opportunity to develop your skills and progress within the firm.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Ensure that the trading and business operations meet all regulatory requirements
- Regulatory reporting
- Monitoring the trading activities
- Translating regulation into requirements for the business. Ensuring that these requirements are implemented
- Improving processes
- MiFID II
To be considered for this position you ideally need to have:
- 2+ years of work experience, ideally having worked in a trading environment
- Basic programming experience e.g. Python, VBA
- Extensive experience using Excel
- Good understanding of regulations and guidelines
- Regulatory reporting experience would be beneficial
- Knowledge of trade surveillance would be beneficial
- Exposure to/have an understanding of MiFID II
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.