3 months ago
Compliance Officer - Amsterdam
As a Compliance Officer in the “second line of defense” you are ensuring that the company is in compliant with all rules, regulations, applicable laws, supervisory requirements and internal policies through internal controls and actions.
- Monitoring activities on various subjects, including client files and transaction monitoring
- Advice on the implementation of policies and procedures
- Consultation with the Money Laundering Reporting Officer on AML
- Answering compliance related questions
- 3 years experince as a compliance officer within the Financial Services or Trust Sector
- Masters Degeree, certified compliance officer is a plus
- Self-motivated, proactive and possess strong communication, organizational and presentation skills
- Familiar with compliance systems and procedures
Sound interesting? or do you know anyone in your network? Apply by sending your updated CV - Click on the apply button!
Please do not hesitate to contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or apply with you CV!