£60k - 70k per year
9 months ago
A leading investment/asset management firm is looking for Compliance Monitoring and Surveillance Officers to join the team to assist with ongoing business growth.
- 4-5 years' experience in compliance monitoring, trade surveillance, market abuse, SARs etc.
- Background in investment management, wealth services etc.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements (FCA/PRA reporting ideal) and exposure to wider financial crime aspects would be advantageous
- Excellent communications and ability to prioritise and organise workload both autonomously and as part of a team
- Degree educated in relevant subject (Finance, Law, Economics etc)
Type: Permanent and Fixed-term contract
Location: London, City
Salary: £60-70k base + benefits
Please note all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without visa sponsorship.
If you are not contacted within 14 days unfortunately you have not been shortlisted, but we will let you know if another opportunity becomes available.