Reading / Woodley, United Kingdom
20 days ago
A family law firm in Reading is looking for an experienced Compliance Manager to assist with various compliance policies and SRA requirements.
This role would suit anyone in the Berkshire area on either a full-time or part-time basis.
- Develop, implement and maintain compliance policy, processes and frameworks across the organisation
- Ensure regulatory compliance with SRA and other bodies
- Monitor activity for potential breaches and conduct/escalate for investigation
- Carry out compliance training to staff (fee and non-fee earners)
- Travel to SE England region to site visits to ensure effective compliance
Candidate must have:
- 3-5 years' experience in Compliance role within the legal sector
- Qualified Lawyer / COLP ideal
- Relevant academics to minimum degree level (Law, Finance etc)
- Ability to drive would be highly desirable
Type: Permanent, full-time or part-time
Salary: negotiable, depending on experience
Please note all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without visa sponsorship.