£45k - 55k per year
14 days ago
Currently recruiting on behalf of a UK Accounting Practice based in Hertfordshire, for a qualified accountant to join their internal compliance team. This role will predominantly be focused on providing advice to the business on Compliance, Audit, Financial Reporting and AML, and will play a key role in ensuring that the firm are up to date and in line with all compliance and regulation.
- Assist with technical queries in relation to Financial Reporting, Audit, Money Laundering, Ethics, Company Secretarial and some specialist reporting areas such as Pensions, SAR, FCA etc.
- Research technical issues and be able to produce a summary of findings
- Assist with software training in relation to our Accounts production and file documentation
- Provide adhoc training on key audit, financial reporting, money laundering, and practical areas forstaff as required
- Assist with Group compliance, to include review compliance with AML procedures, preparation of annual returns for our regulators, collate results from annual declarations
- Assist with drafting procedures and policy documents
- Preferably ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Audit experience
- Ability so summarise and report on findings in a concise manner
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic, keen to learn and take on new challenges
- Highly organised with evidenced ability to manage time