: Compliance Officer
: Lucerne, Switzerland
: Permanent, 80%
Currently recruiting on behalf of a leading insurance firm who is looking for a compliance professional to strengthen their team in Lucerne.
This opportunity will give you the chance to work alongside senior management, interact with the wider business and take on a broad range of responsibilities. You will be able to grow and work in a flexible, modern environment with a great working life balance.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Advise and support employees/third parties in all compliance inquiries (the writing of appropriate memoranda, legal opinions, contract reviews etc.)
- Carry out compliance-specific investigations and clarifications
- Support the creation of compliance reports and compliance plans
- You will be involved in the operation and further development of the compliance management system
- Raise awareness and train employees regarding compliance topics
- Analytical and educated to degree level studying Swiss Law
- Admission to the bar would be an advantage
- Additional training in Compliance would be a plus
- You have several years’ experience (3+) working within compliance ideally in the insurance space
- Able to confidently communicate in German, English and some French would be a bonus
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are not interested but would like to get in touch about other potential opportunities, please feel free to send your CV directly to email@example.com
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to receive vouchers.