24 days ago
Calling all Compliance Managers! Are you looking to join an ever-growing LegalTech firm where you have the opportunity to undergo tasks with senior staff and provide legal services through the never ending evolvement of technology and software? Then I may have the perfect role for you. My client is looking for a Compliance professional to jump on board and provide professional services to the Compliance function across the business.
- Assist in monitoring the activities of the fim.
- Provide direct support to the Chief Risk Officer.
- Give training to colleagues when required.
- Share knowledge through an in-depth understanding of the SRA Code of Conduct.
- Monitor inbound and outbound telephone calls, data protection, complaints handling and reporting and other company defined procedures.
The ideal candidate will have the following :
- Previous compliance experience within an SRA regulated envronment.
- Good communication skills; both written and vocal.
- The ability to problem solve and provide solutions in the workplace.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to explain and communicate complex legislation and regulations.
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please e-mail me at email@example.com with an up to date CV and I will get back to you.
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.