£50k - 60k per year
24 days ago
A specialist retail challenger bank has seen continued steady growth and is now looking for an experienced Compliance Manager to assist in the expanding workload.
- Ideally 4-5 years' compliance experience in retail banking: Mortgages, Credit Cards, Savings or Current Accounts
- Strong Compliance Monitoring, Regulatory Reporting, FCA Liaison, as well as Policy/Programme writing and implementation experience
- Practical knowledge of general financial crime useful (KYC/AML)
- Must be highly solutions-driven with demonstrable experience in methodology planning and team management/staff training
- Excellent communication and strong academics (minimum degree level in relevant field) and ideally further compliance qualifications where relevant (e.g. ICA)
Type: Permanent, full-time
Location: London, W1
Salary: £50-60k (negotiable on experience)
Please note, all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without visa sponsorship.