Aberdeen, United Kingdom
4 months ago
Do you have an interest in Finance? Have you got some experience in Law/Compliance? Good attention to detail? If so, just take a quick look at this...
An Aberdeenshrie based Chartered Accountancy and Financial Planning firm are looking for a Compliance Assistant to help with various client management and regulatory responsibilities.
Your main duties are:
- Assisting the Compliance team with FCA/Regulatory requirements including reporting duties
- Reviewing client files, collate and prepare Management Information to presen to the Board
- Assist with development and implementation of policies and procedures across the business
- Identifying issues, risks or concerns and making recommendations to Senior Managment
- Assist with the training and development of compliance awareness across the financial planning teams
Ideally you will have the following:
- Eager to learn about Compliance and its role in a successful financial services company
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Understanding of developments in UK financial services regulation
- Experience working in a financial services environment
- Ideally part DipPFS qualified, but not essential
Does this sound like you, or would you like to know more? Send your CV now and speak with one of our dedicated consultants.
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Salary: c. £30,00 base + benefits (dependent on experience)
Type: Permanent, full-time
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, if you do not hear from us within 14 days unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. Unfortunately Visa sponsorship will not be provided on this occassion.