6 months ago
Compliance Assistant - Brussels
Within this Compliance position you will be supporting the Head of Compliance in Belgium to make sure the branch is being fully compliant with all relevant internal and external laws and regulations.
- Act as the primary compliance advisor on financial crime in the Brussels Branch
- Take primary responsibilities for the daily financial crime monitoring activities
- Conducting risk assessments on financial crime
- Implement the compliance programme and day-to-day compliance tasks with focus on financial crime
- Conduct Staff training and provide awareness on Compliance and Financial Crime matters
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree in finance, legal or a related field
- Fluent in English and Dutch/French
Sound interesting? or do you know anyone in your network? Apply by sending your updated CV - Click on the apply button!
Please do not hesitate to contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or apply with you CV!