£50k - 70k per year
about 1 month ago
A digital business banking/payments fintech start-up is looking for a Compliance Manager to report directly to the CEO and take responsibility for the firm's Financial Crime requirements, as well as assisting with Regulatory matters where possible.
- Control, oversight and management of AML/CDD,EDD/KYC/CTF/ABC policies and procedures
- Ensure AML regulations are adhered to across the firm
- Responsibility for the compliance function including development and implementation of the compliance monitoring programme
- Liaise with international offices and senior management on compliance obligations
- Assist with regulatory requirements including FCA reporting, financial promotions, JMLSG Guidance, Bribery Act, MLD4/5, SMCR, as well as future involvement with an intended banking licence application
- Minimum 6 years' experience in Compliance & Financial Crime, from AML/Onboarding/CDD to FCA Regulatory Reporting and Compliance Monitoring
- Background in financial regulated digital and business banking / ePayments essential (PSD/PSD2)
- Hands-on knowledge of automated processes for KYC/Onboarding/Screening of clients
- Ability to work autonomously in a standalone role and robust decision-making and communication skill-sets
Type: Permanent, full-time
Location: London, E1
Salary: £50-70k base + benefits
Please note, all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without visa sponsorship, as this will not be provided on this occasion.