GBP, United Kingdom
over 1 year ago
A leading UK FX firm is naturally expanding and is looking for a financial crime compliance analyst to join the team with a range of duties to assist with the ongoing obligations of the firm.
- Transaction monitoring and surveillance for suspicious activity
- Carry out PEP and Sanctions checks
- Conduct investigations in line with regulatory requirements
- Create STOR/SARs for escalation to Head of Compliance and MLRO
- Provide support to the KYC/AML onboarding team
- Minimum 2-3 years' compliance/financial crime experience
- Must have CFD/FX experience at a relevant trading firm
- Wide compliance knowledge across monitoring, surveillance, screening, as well as KYC/AML
- Relevant education (minimum degree level) + excellent communication skills
Type: Permanent, full-time
Location: London, West End
Salary: £35-40k base + benefits
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Due to the high volume of applicants, if you do not hear from us within 14 days it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but we will let you know when a suitable position becomes available.