Compliance Analyst – Amsterdam
As a Compliance Analyst within a global compliance team you will assist with maintaining an effective compliance program with a focus on monitoring and surveillance. As a tech-savy compliance specialist you will be part of a global trading facility based in Amsterdam.
- Work with the compliance team to monitor trading activity
- Use data analytics to best analyse compliance data
- Develop and implement policies and procedures
- Maintain relationships with exchanges, regulators and brokers
- Monitor regulations and propose implications
- 3+ years within a developer/programming position with knowledge of compliance
- Experience within the financial services
- Knowledge of SQL, Python/programming, ODBC, C++
- Degree educated with bacholers or masters
- Fluent in English, Dutch is prefered
Sound interesting? or do you know anyone in your network? Apply by sending your updated CV – Click on the apply button!
Please do not hesitate to contact me via for more information or apply with you CV!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.