JCW Resourcing UK
Compliance AML Officer
The AML Officer works within the AML team and reports to the Head of AML.
Its main mission is to assist the Head of AML by monitoring and reporting on customers and transactions and by working with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance with regulations, procedures and KPIs.
- Conduct anti-money laundering, Know Your Customer and Sanctions & Embargoes checks on new and existing customers
- Provide direct support to the Head of AML, assist him in relations with internal and external auditors
- Handle alerts related to suspicious transactions
- Notify regulatory authorities of activities / transactions
- Experience within a similar position
- Degeree educated
- Fluent in French and Dutch, English is a bonus
- Knowledge of the banking sector
Sound interesting? or do you know anyone in your network? Apply by sending your updated CV – Click on the apply button!
Please do not hesitate to contact me via for more information or apply with you CV!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.