£100k - 130k per year
2 months ago
Recruiting on behalf of a leading financial services firm, for a senior compliance advisory professional to join their business. The role will predominantly support the electronic trading business, and so will need a candidate with good knowledge of a range of asset classes and relevant financial regulation. This is an immediate vacancy based in London, with a firm that provides opportunity for development, as well as the opportunity to work with senior stakeholders throughout the business.
- Compliance experience either within Banking or Fintech
- Good cross asset experience with a preference for knowledge in indices, equities, fixed incomes or derivatives
- In depth knowledge of the FCA handbook
- Working knowledge of regulatory change, and the ability to advise the business
- Strong stakeholder management skills