JCW Resourcing UK
Compliance Advisor – Banking
As Compliance Advisor, you will be part of the Business Compliance team that supports the bank’s Retail business. The team provides guidance and advice on the full range of Compliance topics and monitors the business’ adherence to the regulatory and policy requirements.
- You will provide advice and guidance to the business on Client Acceptance and Anti-Money Laundering risks
- As a Compliance Advisor you support the first and second line parties to manage their challenges
- You will support with the preparation of the Compliance reports
- You will support in preparing for (risk) committees
- You stay on top of regulatory trends and developments
- You have at least 3 years of working experience within a financial institution, preferably within Compliance
- You have knowledge of the compliance risk theme Client Integrity
- You are proficient in English and Dutch
Sound interesting? or do you know anyone in your network? Apply by sending your updated CV – Click on the apply button!
Please do not hesitate to contact me via for more information or apply with you CV!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.