3 months ago
Compliance Advisor - Amsterdam
Do you have strong experience with AML, Sanctions, Anti-Bribery and Corruption within the Financial Services? Would you like to be involed and have a say in the acceptability of the bank’s largest and most complex clients?
As a Compliance Advisor you will be part of the Compliance team that supports the bank’s Commercial Banking business which is currently formed of 15-20 proffesionals with a variety of backgrounds, skill sets and nationalities. The team is currently prodividing advice and guidance to others on Compliance topics and makes sure the business is in adherence to the regulatory and policy requirements.
- Reviewing KYC/client acceptance files to assess compliance/client integrity risks e.g. AML, sanctions, tax evasion
- Give written and verbal advice to the business on the risks and acceptability of clients
- You will cooperate with other experts within Compliance and other functions to make the right decision
- Work on achieving your goals and develop yourself professionally and personally
- Minimum of 5 years compliance experience
- Ability to identify and clearly explain and give advice on regulatory compliance risks
- You have direct experience with review of KYC/CDD files
- You must have an academic degeree
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English
Sound interesting? or do you know anyone in your network? Apply by sending your updated CV - Click on the apply button!
Please do not hesitate to contact me via email@example.com for more information or apply with you CV!