Leading global Private Bank are currently looking for a Communications Manager to join their PMO team as the organisation looks to increase headcount off the back of their growing Private Banking & Wealth Management activities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for communications across the IT division; on-boarding and development of new joiners; training and development of staff; and identifying potential skill-set gaps in the IT team.
- Experience in a communications role or similar position in the financial services. Private Banking experience is advantageous
- Strong communication (verbal & written), and excellent relationship/rapport building skills
- Experience in HR Transformation programmes and strong project coordination/management skills
- Experience in core banking systems – T24 experience would be advantageous
- Fluent in English is essential. Fluency in French or German would also be advantageous.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.