Gardena, United States
about 2 months ago
JCW is working on a exciting search for a Collections Manager for a Leading Credit Union in the greater Los Angeles, CA area. This role has potential for full remote flexibility.
- Oversee all day-to-day collection department operations
- Assist in personnel development plans and maintain personnel policies to assure compliance with credit union policy
- May perform as an interim manager in the absence of direct manager
- Communicate loan program and policy changes to department staff
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Associate’s degree in business or equivalent field of education.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a financial institution and management experience, in a collections environment.
- Exemplary analytical and organizational skills.
- Expert knowledge of Fair Debt Collection Practices, Bankruptcy Processes.
For more information please reach out to Megan Harper, Senior Audit Consultant at email@example.com