london, United Kingdom
about 2 months ago
One of the leading specialists in Commercial FX, based in the city of London, have a fantastic opportunity for a junior collateral management analyst to join to help the changes going on in the Europe business. As part of their Brexit plans, the client have opened an office in Europe and are in the process of changing the business models to reflect this and continue working with their commercial partners.
This will be a contract position, for 3 months minimum and pays a competitive rate. Needed to be available ASAP!
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Analyst to work within our Credit/Risk department, within the collateral management space
- The candidate will be responsible for processing the Margin Exposure across all asset classes by calling counterparts where the client is exposed and meeting counterparts calls on in line with valuations.
- Ensure all margin bookings are correctly reflected in key systems (Algo, Murex, Apex) for agreed settlement.
- Dispute differences escalated to line manager.
- Carry out all duties in line with the Department's procedures and ensuring these are updated accordingly to reflect current processes in conjunction with your Line Manager.
- 2+ years experience in a financial institution, ideally working in collateral management
- Experience with margins and managing counterparts
- Confident communicator and negotiator
- Comfortable with working in a stand alone role, working remotely
- Good understanding of a regulatory environment
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.