Austin, United States
11 months ago
JCW Search is currently recruiting for Cloud Software Developers for a multinational technology vendor and professional services firm. The team sits in both Raleigh, NC and Austin, TX and candidates may work in either location. As a developer, you will be responsible for designing and building out cloud environments for the firm's clients throughout the United States. Please note that this role requires extensive travel (up to 75%).
- Design & implement cloud solutions for the firm's clients throughout the US.
- Develop applications on Docker using DevOps best practices and CI/CD.
- Develop RESTful APIs and help put together development architectures.
- Transfer workloads to OpenShift platforms using Kubernetes.
- Strong understanding of cloud technologies (public & private) Cloud Foundry, Docker and Containers.
- Prior experience building out RESTful APIs.
- Experience implementing DevOps deployments using CI/CD, conducting integration tests, and implementing microservices.
- Prior experience developing on K8s+Docker and using Red Hat OpenShift is highly preferred.
- An understanding of PCF development and development frameworks is a must.
- B.A. or B.S. in IT, Computer Science or a related field.