Charlotte, United States
4 months ago
JCW is currently recruiting for an AVP of Cloud Security for a financial services firm in Charlotte, NC. The AVP will be responsible for IT/Cyber Security Architecture, Identity Access Management and Vendor Management - among other things. Prior experience with AWS or Azure is required, and a background in financial services is preferred.
- Evaluate and incorporate emerging technologies to be added to the corporate environment (SaaS and IaaS solutions; AWS).
- Hands-on security engineering in AWS environments
- Create IT/Cyber Security architectures
- Serve as an SME for all Cyber Security and Cloud Security projects
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Cyber Security or related field
- 6+ years of experience in the IT sector (preferably in a cyber security capacity)
- Knowledge of IT Security protocols, next generation firewalls and networking
- Python, Ruby, Java experience preferred
- Experience working with CCM and NIST
- CISSP, CCNA or SANS certifications preferred