New York, United States
12 days ago
JCW is currently recruiting for Sales Specialists focused on open source cloud solutions for a multinational technology firm in NYC. The solutions will be based on RedHat OpenStack Platforms and prior experience working with these platforms is required. This role is open in multiple locations throughout the US (candidates must be within driving distance of a major airport) and sales specialists will be required to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Sell cloud-based solutions to clients throughout NYC (an the US).
- Advise clients on cloud, devops and infrastructure strategies.
- Develop open source cloud strategies, lead discussions and promote open source cloud solutions for clients throughout the US.
- Build and maintain relationships with the organization's key clients on a national level.
- Promote cloud-based solutions based on Red Hat technologies and advise clients on strategies for moving from bare-metal and virtualization to container-based solutions.
- 2+ years of experience selling cloud platforms and technologies (including RedHat OpenStack platform).
- 6+ years of experience in technical sales role.
- Prior experience at a major tech vendor or cloud/open source firm is preferred.
- At least two years of experience working with cloud platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure), RedHat OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker and/or Pivotal.
- Prior experience presenting technical solutions to clients (audiences ranging from engineers up to C-level) is a plus.