New York, United States
about 2 months ago
JCW Search is currently recruiting for a Cloud Partner Lead for a Financial Services firm in NYC. The lead will be responsible for maintaining partners relationships with cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft, Google, etc.) and negotiating contracts for their services. Please note that this role will include up to 25% travel.
- Align strategic and executive cloud initiatives with the firm’s offerings.
- Help to establish KPIs and best practices around cloud adoption.
- Drive conversations and negotiations with cloud vendors to establish partnerships and offerings.
- Serve as the intermediary between the firm’s C-Level executives, sales and marketing teams and vendors.
- Drive go-to-market strategies for the firm’s cloud offerings (and partner offerings).
- 6+ years of experience in Sales/Business Development/Relationship Management roles focused on cloud technologies and offerings.
- Strong negotiation, sales and presentation skills.
- Extensive tech industry experience and connections.
- Prior experience working in the financial services sector (or working with clients in this sector) is highly preferred.
- B.A. or B.S. in IT, Business, Marketing or a related field.