about 2 months ago
CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER
Large digital transformation firm are looking for Infrastructure Solution engineers with strong knowledge and experience of cloud architecture to play a key role in delivering “end to end” Cloud migration/implementation projects. The Ideal candidate will be an Infrastructure engineer who has worked in consulting or advisory ideally within a Microsoft Server environment.
Key areas of interest are:
- Engineers with the ability to manage environments in Azure from Development to production
- Ability to implement standard security practices throughout the project lifecycle.
- Experience in development, operations including deployment automation, automation scripting, configuration management & standardisation
Technical Skills Required:
- Microsoft Azure installation, configuration and administration expertise.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure services
- MS Office 365 Suite Administration
- Virtualised environments (VMware)
- Knowledge of both Wintel and Linux based platforms
- Kubernetes and Docker, container automation experience.
- PowerShell and scripting experience
- Good understanding of SQL Azure and Microsoft SQL Server,
- CI\CD tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, GitLab, Bamboo, Team City
- Strong Technical Documentation Skills