JCW Resourcing UK
Insurance company in Valais is looking to hire a data architect with at least 3 years experience for an initial 3 month contract assignment, at the successful end of which, a permanent job offer is intended
Required Skills & Experience
- In-depth knowledge of modern data-oriented solutions and architectures analytics, especially in environments dealing with personal data and sensitive
- Knowledge and practical experience in the design and implementation of business intelligence solutions, e.g. in data integration and processing (stream processing, architectures data), suppliers’ cloud majeurs (azure, gcp et aws), container orchestration (kubernetes) and pipeline management (gitlab, terraform).
- Proven experience in many of these data and analytics themes: SQL, NoSQL,
- Intégration (kafka, ETL), stream processing (flink, spark, ElasticSearch…), big data et data warehouses, data lakes, data governance (catalog, lineage, MDM), platforms
- BI (Table, Cognos, PowerBI), functional programming and AI (machine learning, nlp…)
- Active in modern design practices and methods (DDD, collaborative design, event storming…)
- Experience of at least 3 years in the design and implementation of data architecture and in the construction of cloud solutions for data analytics (platform data, machine learning, stream processing)
• University (EPF), Higher School (HES) or equivalent
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.