JCW Resourcing UK
Client Tax Integrity Officer – Amsterdam
Working within the Tax department you will be pro-activley supporting the development of tax policies, provide tax advice to the business and manage client tax integrity risk.
- Pro-actively support the further development of the Client Tax Integrity Policy
- Provide tax expertise to the business and advice relevant committees
- Support the corporate tax department on various matters
- Support the operationalisation of processes to manage client tax integrity risks
- Assist with development of the Client Tax Integrity Policy
- At least 10 years (international) tax experience obtained at a tax advisory firm, law firm or in-house
- Knowledge of international tax regimes and principles of corporate tax laws & DAC 6 requirements
- Experience dealing with stakeholders
Sound interesting? or do you know anyone in your network? Apply by sending your updated CV – Click on the apply button!
Please do not hesitate to contact me via for more information or apply with you CV!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.