London, United Kingdom
4 months ago
A leading investment management fintech in the heart of the West End is rapidly growing and looking for people to assist the client services team from a compliance/financial crime perspective.
There are positions for both an Analyst and a Manager to assist with:
- Client on-boarding (KYC/AML)
- Customer support and complaints handling
- Quality Assurance and Transactions/Payments processing
- Compliance policy and processes including Monitoring and Auditing (Manager level)
- Provide training and coaching (Manager level)
- Work with various departments (finance, marketing, sales etc) to assist the ongoing growth and progression of the business
The ideal candidates will have ideally 2-5+ years' experience (depending on role level) in compliance/financial crime/client services, within the financial services sector (ideally banking, payments or investment management background). You will also have relevant education (minimum degree level), ideally further professional qualifications (CISI, IAC etc), with strong Excel skills, and outstanding communication (and team management skills if Manager level).
Location: London, SW1
Type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: £30-50k base (depending on level of experience)
Please note, all applicants must be resident and eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Due to the high volume of applicants, if you are not contacted within 14 days of application, unfortunately you have not been successfully shortlisted for these positions.