JCW Resourcing UK
Our client are a leading provider of fund services to key Asset Management clients in Luxembourg and the wider European markets. They have been rapidly growing due to continued client acquisition and and now one of the leading providers in Europe.
At present, the organisation are looking to hire multiple Client Relationship Managers to help support the increase in client activity. After commercials are agreed, the CRM is responsible for managing all queries from the client. Amongst other tasks, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing migrations, mergers, liquidations for a portfolio of clients
- Working with the onboarding team to ensure the process is successfully delivered
- Acting as key contact for clients after onboarding, and escalate when necessary
- Coordinate between different internal departments and clients to resolve issues or provide solutions
- 8+ years' experience in managing client relationships
- Experience in Private Assets
- Knowledge of fund accounting and operations
- Knowledge of AML/Onboarding for funds
- Fluent in either English, German or Swedish
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.