Red Bank, United States
22 days ago
As a Client Services Associate, you will be the first line of defense and working with portfolio managers, team members, and all clients to the company by handling office tasks. This role will be focused on client interaction and daily appointment setting for your team members. This client is a fast growing boutique wealth management group based in Monmouth County.
- Answering incoming calls from various clients and relaying those detailed messages to the appropriate team member or portfolio manager.
- Create presentations and reports for team members, set appointments for meetings, making sure the office supplies and fully stocked and fulfilling other office tasks.
- Work closely with portfolio managers, clients and custodians from large client companies and processing their requests effectively and efficiently.
You should apply if you:
- 1-3 years of client services experience in financial services.
- Proven understanding of wealth management products, knowledgeable with the financial markets and clear communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, marketing or accounting preferred.
For more information about this or other positions in Credit and Lending, please contact Alex Vuong at email@example.com or (347) 366-9336.