New York, United States
3 months ago
JCW is currently recruiting for a Client Engagement Specialist (Data Science/Banking) for a FinTech firm in NYC. This role will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients in the financial services and banking sectors. Projects will revolve around Data Science and Risk Modeling. Prior experience in a consulting or client-facing role is a must.
*Unfortunately sponsorship is not available for this position, and it is only open to US Citizens and Green Card holders.*
- Build and maintain relationships with clients in the financial services space (projects revolve around data science and risk modeling).
- Oversee data science and delivery teams to make sure that they are providing on client needs.
- Manage relationships between sales, pre-sales and engineering teams – and serve as the intermediary between these teams and the client.
- Help to build out and support product/project roadmaps.
- Masters in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or related field.
- 7+ years of experience working in the Financial Services/Banking sector,
- Hands-on experience in data science/machine learning/credit risk modeling is preferred, but not required. Strong knowledge of these tools and techniques is necessary.
- Prior experience in a client-facing role (preferably in the consulting space) is required.