Spartanburg, United States
about 2 months ago
JCW is currently working on a search for Chief Analytics Officer with a growing auto finance company. The CAO will manage a team of Data/Strategy Directors and VP’s. This position will leverage your creative and critical thinking skills to develop strategies that have meaningful, game-changing impact to the firm. You will effectively influence a variety of individuals, including senior executives and front-line associates, with your strong interpersonal and negotiation skills. You will develop and maintain high-performing teams across multiple roles.
- To ensure the Analytics Team is aligned with the firms Guiding Principles.
- To drive the use of analytics to help the firm continually learn and become increasingly scientific about how it runs all aspects of its business.
- To participate and contribute to the overall company’s strategy, bringing knowledge and vision for leveraging information and technology, and general logic/business sense.
- 3+ years of senior executive experience.
- 5+ years of experience in building, and implementing mathematical/statistical models to generate significant bottom line business value.
- 10+ years of experience using analytics to drive business results.
- Extensive management experience leading large groups of people.
- Exceptional quantitative/analytical skills
- Proven ability to drive impactful change
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
Margarita Romero recruits for Risk and Analytics professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach her at (646) 564 – 3594 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.