£100k - 160k per year
about 1 month ago
My Client, an international bank is looking for a Chief Risk Officer to oversee all aspects of risk management of the bank in London. The individual would ensure the bank meets its legal and regulatory responsibilities and develop as well as enhance and protect the reputation of the firm.
- Development of criteria to be used to monitor the branch’s risk management performance.
- Provide oversight and challenge of the branch’s controls and systems in respect of risk management.
- Maintain risk management framework including the maintenance of the credit risk management, operational risk management, liquidity risk management, market risk management, and other risks such as conduct risk management.
- Provide validation and oversight of the branch’s reporting of risk and ensuring controls are adequate to proactively manage forward looking risks as well as current risks.
- Maintain appropriate procedures for risk management, measurement and assessment as well as procedures for risk identification.