5 months ago
- Oversight of the firm’s compliance/risk activities as Company’s compliance SME
- Supporting and co-ordinating senior management focus on managing the money laundering/terrorist financing and other risk in individual business areas.
- Reviewing internal suspicious activity referrals and submitting external suspicious activity referrals
- Making available to employees any government or FATF findings concerning the approach to money laundering prevention countries or jurisdictions.
- Oversight of the implementation of the firm’s AML/CTF policies and procedures, including operation of the risk-based approach under delegation from senior management.
- Development with SME input of end-to-end online remittance compliance solutions for new countries
- Submitting periodic reports to senior management assessing the operation and effectiveness of the firm’s systems and controls in relation to managing money laundering risk.
- Reporting to senior management on the outcome of any relevant quality assurance or internal audit reviews of the firm’s AML/CTF processes, as well as the outcome of any review of the firm’s risk assessment procedures.
- Preparing technical requirement documents for compliance features in the system.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Regulatory Compliance
- Educational background in a relevant discipline such as Law, Finance, Business Administration Audit.
- Strong preference for relevant Compliance qualifications
- Strong knowledge and working experience of relevant local laws and regulations
- Good understanding of global laws and regulations as well as Swedish-specific regulations (Swedish law Act, Swedish Bank Secrecy Act, FATF guidelines, etc.)