£60k - 70k per year
15 days ago
Recruiting on behalf of a UK based Asset Management firm, for an experienced change manager to join their business. The role will be responsible for key bits of business and regulatory change across the firm, as well as developing and maintaining a change management framework. This is a great opportunity for a candidate to work with senior stakeholders across the business, and to be involved in a range of different pieces of work.
- Recent experience working within an Asset Management firm
- Good knowledge of FCA guidelines
- Experience of developing and maintaining key change management frameworks and policies
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Recognised project management certification