Junior AML and KYC/CDD Analyst
- Protect existing and future client relationships from financial crime risk – including money laundering, terrorist financing, bribery and corruption, fraud, sanctions risk, tax evasion and reputational risk.
- Performing anti-financial crime checks as part of the client onboarding process for corporate clients in compliance with relevant legislative, regulatory and internal requirements.
- Perform comprehensive CDD and EDD checks for corporate clients, including the KYC process, identification and analysis of complex ownership structures, financial statements and transaction patterns.
- CDD/EDD analysis across all types of legal entities and business sectors
- Perform direct client outreach
- Identification of red flags and exposure to financial crime risk, including escalation to Compliance and Senior Management
- Making risk-based decisions to onboard or reject applications
- Documenting client files in a structured format compliant with internal requirements
- Identifying opportunities for improvement within the onboarding process
- Validation of checks carried out by other members of the team
- Minimum 2 years of experience conducting CDD and EDD with corporate clients
- Advanced knowledge of red flags and financial crime typologies relevant to the payments and global market/currency space
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal including working alongside the business
- Adaptable, with the ability to cope with rapidly changing products, processes and procedures
- Experience of direct client contact within financial services is a plus
- Fluency in English and French
- Eligibility to work in France
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.