£3.5k - 6.1k per month + 10% + 8%
about 1 year ago
CAMS Intelligence Officer - Utrecht
This role you will allow you to combine your strong data analysis skills with in-depth knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF) & Sanctions legislation, monitoring processes and risks to the highest level. You will be proactively protecting your company against money laundering and terrorism financing in the most effective way.
Role and repsponsibilities:
- You are responsible for analysing and presenting data analysis to identify unusual activity in Financial Crime
- You coordinate actions to mitigate money laundering & terrorist financing globally
- You keep oversight that the Bank has an adequate set of business rules (detection rules with scenarios and threshold values) in place to detect money laundering and terrorist financing
- You get energy from setting up and enhancing existing data and/or investigative processes
- You have inspiring and innovative ideas to further enhance our monitoring of customer activity
My client is specifically looking for one of the two following profiles:
- 5-10 years as a AML Expert in banking with experience in analysing data
- 5-10 years as a Data expert with knowledge/experience within Anti-money laundering/Counter Terrorist Financing
As well as this the following is required:
- University degree
- Extensive hands-on experience with tools and techniques for data preparation and analysis (SQL, SAS, Cognos)
- Experience with Python or R is an advantage
- Team player and change agent
- Experience in the financial industry and understanding of wholesale products
Sound interesting? or do you know anyone in your network? Apply by sending your updated CV - Click on the apply button!
Please do not hesitate to contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or apply with you CV!